lego bowser

Informacje o polskich wykonawcach Ska / Reggae / Rocksteady / Soul
AdamMarcellus
gadu-gadu: 0

lego bowser

Post by AdamMarcellus »

There is also a hot wheels ultimate garage brutality conducted daily on ordinary users of this platform. It is quite invisible but follows the currents of time and attention generated by everyone using the platform that day or point in time. We, the users , create the currents of time and attention swirling around on all the social media platforms. But since they are a collective creation , no one individual controls them. That's what makes it fun –learning how to galvanize, shock, and stir up attention , and then send it this way or that .

What did the observer know and when did he know it? What did the observer report, and when did he report it? Did the observer know and report the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but t lego iron man he truth? Was anything left out or distorted? Was any of it paraphrased, glossed over, or taken out of context? To my mind, this cuts to the issue of Bearing Accurate Witness (and the consequences of redacting information that one would rather not hav lego bowser e brought to light).

Clearly the mistaken action by the admin touched a deeper nerve, no? Precisely so, Doug. As I understand it, Bébé posted something in EoST, whereupon some undisclosed Admin summarily deleted it and unceremoniously blocked Bébé, erroneously believing it was spam. Π said that's all he knew; he didn't even know which of 11 Admins it was. But according to Π , whoever it was did not believe it was an error to have deleted Bebe's post and to have summarily blocked her.

I don't know t batman toys hat we'll resolve this issue here, but I submit that the political decision not to bear accurate witness is inconsistent with the fundamental tenets of cyberneti c systems theory. As I understand it at this juncture, Bébé lost faith in the culture of systems thinking because it morphed from science to politics, and that departure introduced what she calls a "darkness" (and I call a corruption) of the fundamental tenets of systems science and systems thinking.

Barry is absolutely correct, this is a case for the all the Columbo(s), the Poirot(s), and the Marple(s) of the underworld of man's psyche. I've been writing about this ( and by the way sharing it in EoST to the sound of silence ) for quite some time. I dubbed this work the work of Consciousness Warriors. I suspect my work is too artistry and suspicious for the Systems Thinkers of EoST. Indeed, Barry's thinking seems to be received this way as well, which i barbie car s a lost for the group.

Ignoring someone for some socially perceived fault was encoded into law by Hammurabi who was the sixth king of the First Babylonian dynasty of the Amorite tribe, reigning from c. 1792 BC to c. 1750 BC. The Hammurabi code of laws , a collection of 282 rules, established standards for commercial interactions and set fines and punishments to meet the requirements of justice. The laws varied according to social class and gender , and it took a brutal approach to justice. And these codes did not die Image out with the conquering of Babylon.