sonic plush

Informacje o polskich wykonawcach Ska / Reggae / Rocksteady / Soul
SeanArmstrong
gadu-gadu: 0

sonic plush

Post by SeanArmstrong »

Left unchecked and unchanged, target toys our modern systems of consciousness are growing more and more lopsided. They are turning in on themselves and will soon devour themselves. Just like Beth Harmon, the star in the Netflix Original story about a young orphan girl who is a chess prodigy, we ( the humans of Earth ) are inflicting the consequences of our individual and collective unconsciousness on ourselves and on each other through thoughtless, careless, cruel actions.

Clearly the mistaken action by the admin touched a deeper nerve, no? Precisely so, Doug. As I understand it, Bébé posted something in EoST, whereupon some undisclosed Admin summarily deleted it and unceremoniously blocked Bébé, erroneously believing it was spam. Π said that's all he knew; he didn't even know which of 11 Admins it was. But ac sonic plush cording to Π , whoever it was did not believe it was an error to have deleted Bebe's post and to have summarily blocked her.

I don't know that we'll resolve this issue here, but I submit that the political decision not to bear lego batmobile accurate witness is inconsistent with the fundamental tenets of cybernetic systems theory. As I understand it at this juncture, Bébé lost faith in the culture of systems thinking because it morphed from science to politics, and that departure introduced what she calls a "darkness" (and I call a corruption) of the fundamental tenets of systems science and systems thinking.

But, if you fall outside the collectively generated currents, you will feel the coldness of being ignored, the silent treatment (even by your friends and family in your ne lego globe twork) inflicted upon you for crossing some unseen social boundary, usually a taboo. In short, Facebook is slowly but surely turning its users into Attention Addicts . Any addiction of any nature usurps an individual's inner psychological energy that is needed to think , t o feel good about self and others , and to act with intergirty in the world . I believe this is a new type of addiction we are growin g in ourselves, all around the world.

He did not have all the information because much of it remained hidden; however, his analysis is excellent and offers opportunities for insight and growth. But of course, this kind of growth is hard. Because of this, it is often rejected, especially by collectives, because it is not pretty, it is not nice. It is the stuff about ourselves we have all had to reject and hide away because we would be viewed as monsters by others for revealing lego brickheadz these parts of ourselves.

As I see it, the community of systems thinkers have splintered into two discernible factions. The smaller faction, to which you and I subscribe, is that we employ the axiomatic principles and tools for thought of systems thinking to solve both systemic problems "out there" in the world at large, as well as systemic problems that arise within the corridors of our own discipline and practices. Moreover we do our work in public, so as to demonstrate that we are role models for our methodology even when we a Image re addressing internal issues within our own community.